Virtual Room Emulator is a VST reverb plug-in for native PC platforms. Used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment. It simulates the reverberation of a sound in a rectangular type room, allowing separate control of the room's width, depth and height. It also allows you to control the distance between the listener and the sound positioned in that virtual room.
The Virtual Room Emulator section offers control over the size, width, and damping factor of the room by way of three linkable sliders. Produces a natural sounding room reverberation effect that gives you true room perception, from small rooms to large concert halls. Small rooms have a high percentage of early reflections ( the first feedback from the closest objects) that can give more body to tracks. It is also good with acoustic guitars and voices. Larger rooms are better with strings, or wind instruments and synthesizer pads.
- Reverberation technique that simulates a real acoustic environment of a room.
- Separate control of Room's dimensions, produces naturally sounding reverberation.
- Early and late reflections, (The sound reflections from walls, floors and ceilings following a sound created in an acoustically reflective environment).
- It uses reverberation engine that does not produce metal harmonics.
- 16 predefined room configurations that range from tiny to extra large rooms , allow you to quickly switch between different Virtual Room's configurations.
- The plugin is perfectly suited for any type of audio production when acoustic space simulation is needed from recording to post production.
- Damp ( Damping factor)
- Mode: Normal - Freeze - Gated
( Syntheway VRE )
» version 1.4 - posted on 2010-11-30
Added Labeled LED Stack in Reverb Mode Selector. Some GUI modifications. Small bug fixed.
» version 1.3 - posted on 2005-08-05
Add Mode selector: Normal, Gated, Freeze. Add Gate Input knob. Minor GUI modifications. Fixed Minor bugs.
EULA - End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
The use and redistribution of "Syntheway Virtual Room Emulator VST" (Software) is subject to the following conditions:
1. All copyrights to the Software are exclusively owned by the Author: Daniel Alberto Laiseca.
2. You (the user) have the right to evaluate this Software with trial limitations, provided the Software is not used for profit, including but not limited to creating patch libraries and sounds for any pieces you are profiting from. Should you continue use of the Software after your evaluation period expires, or use it for any profit, you shall pay the registration fee.
3. Release To Web (RTW): Syntheway utilizes the Internet for distribution for demos and registered versions. No physical media are produced in this type of release mechanism. The unregistered demo version of the Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the Software without written permission from the Author. The unregistered demo version of the Software may not be bundled or distributed with any other product without written permission of the Author.
4. Once registered your copy will grant you the personal license to use one or more versions of this product to its full extent, including the royalty-free use of Syntheway software in your productions, recordings and / or performances. The user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software on one or several computers, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Software may not be rented or leased, or given away to the third person, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. If the Software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions of the Software.
You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, sampling, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this License Agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
5. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, TRADE OR PRACTICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
6. Installing and using the Software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this License Agreement you must remove the Software files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
8. Acknowledgements: VST is a trademark of Steinberg Soft- und Hardware GmbH. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners, and do not imply owner's endorsement of this product, or guarantee full compliance with owner's standards.
9. All questions concerning this License Agreement shall be directed to: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org